A Letter to Our Guests
Being a family-owned and operated business, the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and our team is the most important responsibility we have. We are all aware of the inherent risk surrounded by COVID-19 and must do our part to keep our community safe.
That's why it's so important to us to share the steps we are taking to protect the health and well-being of Shells' guests and team members amid the risks posed by COVID-19.
What Are We Doing?
As a food service facility, we are always cleaning/sanitizing surfaces and equipment in between guests, at the end of our shifts, as well as prior to the start of the day. However, we aren't stopping there. We've expanded some of our practices to further ensure we are eliminating the possibility of contamination and to reduce the risks associated with COVID-19.
The steps our team is taking…
• We are using single-use paper menus and condiments to reduce the number of surfaces we all touch
• We are sanitizing our kitchen surfaces, computers, and multi-use surfaces twice an hour with a chlorine/bleach sanitizer.
• We have asked all employees who have chosen to work to stay at home when not at work and if they must go out observe strict social distancing
• We are providing our employees with home essentials through our suppliers to reduce the need to go to the grocery store
• We have installed hand sanitizer stations at our front doors and have hand sanitizer wipes available for our team
• We have monitored our employees' health carefully and mandated any employee who is unwell to visit a doctor and receive clearance before returning to work
• We have trained our team and provided materials that clearly instructs them on the extra-safe practices required
What can you do to help us?
To help keep our team and restaurants safe and healthy, we ask those with possible exposure or any visible signs of illness to advise us when you order so we may take the necessary extra precautions to avoid possible exposure.
It's always a privilege to serve our guests and communities, rest assured we are taking the added risks especially serious with proper sanitary steps you deserve from us.
Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty in Shells Seafood Restaurant.
- John Christen